- Flexible, high-performance, single-channel motor controller
- May be used on robots up to as much as 500 pounds or more
- 7.0V to 36V battery voltage
- 120A continuous current (>250A peak)
The Vyper 120A DC Motor Controller is a flexible high-performance single channel motor controller for medium to large mobile robots such as firefighting robots, sumo, robotic combat, theater props, inspection, EOD and other applications. It may be used on robots up to as much as 500 pounds or more as long as the motor current limits are respected. Also, the Vyper supports manually controlled ''throttle'' applications such as scooters, boats, winches and others using a potentiometer or other analog voltage control. Similarly the Vyper is suitable for applications including lights, hydraulic valves, pumps and other non-robot uses.
The Vyper is designed to provide easy control of your DC motor via the two most common forms of input: RC servo signal or an analog voltage via a pot. The control modes and options are set via small DIP switches accessible from the top of the Vyper.
- LEDs for speed, direction and status/error
- Switching style 5V regulator (BEC function) eliminates battery voltage worries and provides increased current
- Failsafe shuts off motor if control signal is lost
- Calibration function to match Vyper to your radio or analog pot source - settings stored in EEPROM
- Over temperature protection