Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 3.52inch e-Paper HAT, SPI Interface by Waveshare
- Offers a 3.52-inch e-Paper display
- Features a resolution of 360 x 240 pixel
- Comes with development resources and manual
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Onboard voltage translator
- Keep displaying the last content till power down
The Waveshare 3.52inch e-Paper HAT, 360x240, SPI Interface is a full refresh, which will flicker.
The DU waveform refresh is a fast full refresh, without flickering, but the display effect is not particularly good. If there are too many refreshes, there will be afterimages. At this time, it is recommended to use the GC waveform for one refresh.
E-paper display utilizes microcapsule electrophoretic technology for displaying, the principle is: charged particles suspended in the clear fluid will move to the sides of the microcapsule when an electric field is applied, making the microcapsule become visible by reflecting ambient light, just as traditional printed paper.
- 1x 3.52-inch e-Paper HAT
- 1x PH2.0 20cm 8Pin
- 86.5 x 57 mm
- Display: 74.51 x 49.67 mm
- Dot Pitch: 0.207 x 0.207 mm
- Resolution: 360 x 240 pixel
- Display Color: Black / White
- Grey Scale: 2
- Full Refresh Time: 1.5s
- Refresh Power: <25 mW (typ.)
- Standby Current: <0.01 uA (almost none)
- Viewing Angle: >170°
- Operating Voltage: 3.3 V / 5 V
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI
- Weight: 58 g