Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 4.37inch E-Paper Module (G), 512x368, Red/Yellow/Black/White by Waveshare
- Comes with development resources and manual
- Keeps displaying last content till power down
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Onboard voltage translator
- Ideal for price tags, shelf labels, industrial instruments
The Waveshare 4.37inch E-Paper Module (G), 512x368, Red/Yellow/Black/White comes with development resources and a manual (driver board schematic, examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32). No backlight keeps displaying the last content for a long time even when powered down. Onboard voltage translator, compatible with 3.3V/5V MCUs.
E-paper display utilizes microcapsule electrophoretic technology for displaying, the principle is - charged particles suspended in the clear fluid will move to the sides of the microcapsule when an electric field is applied, making the microcapsule become visible by reflecting ambient light, just as traditional printed paper.
E-paper display will clearly display images/texts under lamplight or natural light, requires no backlight, and features nearly up to 180° viewing angle. It is usually used as an e-reader due to its paper-like effect.
- 1x 4.37inch e-Paper Module (G)
- 1x GH1.25 20cm 8-Pin Cable
- Resolution: 512 x 368 pixels
- Display Panel: E-paper
- Display Color: Red / Yellow / Black / White
- Display Type: Passively Reflective
- Environment: Ambient Light Required
- Grey Scale: 2
- Viewing Angle: >170°
- Full Refresh Time: 14s
- Refresh Power: <61.7 mW (typ.)
- Standby Current: <0.01 uA (almost none)
- Operating Voltage: 3.3 V / 5 V
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI
- Weight: 55 g