Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Waveshare AW9523B IO Expansion Board, I2C Interface
- Expands 16 I/O pins with I2C interface
- Allows simultaneous use of four boards, up to 64 I/O ports
- Supports 16-ch common anode constant current LED
- Adjustable current and 256-step linear dimming
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi, micro:bit, Arduino, and STM32
The Waveshare AW9523B IO Expansion Board, I2C Interface, Expands 16 I/O Pins features an I2C interface and expands 16 I/O pins. Controlled via the I2C bus, it allows the simultaneous use of four expansion boards, extending up to 64 I/O ports. The board supports driving 16-ch common anode constant current LED, 256-step linear dimming, and adjustable current.
It also provides an output interrupt (INT) signal upon input port state changes, I2C address reconfigurability via A0/A1 jumpers, and two connector options: PH2.0 header and solder pads. The onboard voltage translator is compatible with 3.3V/5V levels, and development resources and manuals are included for Raspberry Pi, micro:bit, Arduino, and STM32.
- 1x Waveshare AW9523B IO Expansion Board
- 1x PH2.0 6-Pin Wire
- 38 x 23 mm (L x W)
- Operating Voltage: 2.4 - 5.5 V
- Operating Temperature: -40 - 85 °C
- Low Standby Current: <0.1 µA
- Controlling Interface: I2C
- Expanded I/O Pin: 16
- Weight: 1 g