Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Waveshare NEO-M8T GNSS Timing HAT for Raspberry Pi
- Features -167dBm navigating sensitivity
- Outstanding ability for anti-spoofing and anti-jamming
- Provides high availability even with one single satellite
- Low power consumption
- Multi-constellation receiver support
The Waveshare NEO-M8T GNSS Timing HAT for Raspberry Pi is a Raspberry Pi GNSS HAT based on NEO-M8T with multi-constellation receiver support, as well as precise single-satellite timing feature.
It supports concurrent reception of up to 3 GNSS (GPS, Beidou, Galileo, GLONASS) and augments systems like SBAS, QZSS, IMES, and D-GPS. It features accurate & fast positioning with minor drifting, low power consumption, the outstanding ability for anti-spoofing & anti-jamming, and so on.
- 1 x NEO-M8T GNSS TIMING HAT
- 1 x GPS External Antenna (B)
- 1 x USB-A to Micro-B cable
- 1 x RPi screws pack (2pcs)
- 1 x 2 x 20-Pin female header
- Communication interface: USB, UART (4800~921600 bps, 9600 bps by default), I2C (max 400 KHz)
- Update rate: 1Hz (default), 10 Hz (max)
- Protocol: NMEA 0183 Version 4.0 (V2.3 or V4.1 selectable), UBX, RTCM 2.3
- Power supply: 5 V
- Overall current: <45 mA at 5 V (Continue mode)
- Module current: 32 mA at 3 V (Continue mode)
- Operating temperature: -40 ~ 85 °C
- Weight: 0.131 kg