Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- STLINK-V3MINIE, In-Circuit Debugger & Programmer by Waveshare
- Designed for STM32 (Not Included)
- Self-powered through a USB Type-C connector
- Offers a stand-alone debugging and programming tiny probe
- USB 2.0 high-speed interface
- Onboard JTAG/SWD interfaces
- Supports all STM32 series microcontrollers
The Waveshare STLINK-V3MINIE, In-Circuit Debugger & Programmer for STM32 is a stand-alone debugging and programming tiny probe for STM32 microcontrollers, portable and easy-to-use. Onboard JTAG/SWD interfaces for communicating with the STM32 microcontroller, also provide a virtual COM port for the host PC to communicate with the target microcontroller through one UART.
STLINK-V3MINIE is a portable version easy‑to‑use debugger and programmer including the STDC14 interface with its flat cable and onboard pads for a board‑to‑board (BTB) card edge connector. Supports all STM32 series microcontrollers with JTAG/SWD interface.
- 1x Waveshare STLINK-V3MINIE, In-Circuit Debugger & Programmer for STM32
- 43.47 x 15.24 mm (L x W)
- Powered through: USB Type-C connector
- JTAG/SWD Application Voltage: 1.65 V ~ 3.6 V
- SWV Support: Yes
- Debug Interface: Multi
- LEd Indicator: Two Colors
- Interface: USB 2.0
- JTAG/SWD: Yes
- Probe firmware update: USB