Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Whadda Retro Air Balloon Educational Soldering Kit (WSL221)
- Offers an educational DIY project
- Retro designed PCB in the shape of a hot air balloon
- Featuers six orange LEDs
- Comes with an on/off switch
- Includes a candle flicker LED
The Whadda Retro Air Balloon Educational Soldering Kit (WSL221) is an educational DIY project that needs to be soldered. Soldering is a technique used to connect electronic components. Soldering this kit is easy and fun, and you will learn more about electronics in the process.
Once finished, the LEDs on the kit will shine and you will have a neat gadget. This particular kit is shaped in the form of a Jules Verne-style hot air balloon that can either be hung thanks to a little mounting hole in the top, or it can stand on its own.
- 1x Whadda Retro Air Balloon Educational Soldering Kit (WSL221)
- Power Supply: 3 V 1x CR2032 (Not included)
- Orange LEDs: 6
- On/off switch: Included
- Candle flicker LED: Included
- Mounting hole: Yes