Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- xArm Gripper
- Powered and controlled directly via a single gripper connection cable
- Designed specifically for the xArm
- Provides intelligent fast deployment
- Extends up to 86 mm stroke
- Carries a 24V DC power supply
The xArm Gripper is a flexible collaborative gripper with customized fingertips that can extend up to 86mm stroke. It provides intelligent fast deployment paired with simple customization and programming.
A gripper is a tool suitable for a wide range of uses, boasting customized fingertips to provide great gripping flexibility. The gripper is the end-effector of the robotic arm, which can grasp objects dynamically.
The value range of the gripper opening and closing is -10 to 850. The larger the value, the greater the stroke of the gripper, meaning the smaller the value, the smaller the stroke of the gripper. If the clamping is not tight, a negative value can be set until it is tightened.
Internal Wiring: Designed specifically for the xArm, the xArm gripper can be controlled through the IO port in the tool head which eliminates external cables and connectors, also ensuring the entire integration is stable and safe.
Large Stroke: Automatically detects the stroke at the program start without initialization. The maximum grip stroke is 86 mm (adjustable).
Customizable Fingertips: The fingertips of the gripper can be easily customized, fitting the product shape for stable gripping.
Programmable Finger Position: The gripper has a built-in 12-bit absolute encoder, giving it the ability to handle and protect fragile objects.
- Stroke: 0 - 86 mm
- Peak Current: 1.5 A
- Rated Supply Voltage: 24 V DC
- Absolute Maximum Supply Voltage: 28 V DC
- Minimum power consumption: 1.5 W
- Maximum Gripping Force: 30 N
- Communication Mode: RS-485
- Communication Protocol: Modbus RTU
- Programmable Gripping Specification: Position, Speed
- Feedback: Position
- Weight: 802 g