Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- XE132 Entry Evaluation Kit (XM132)
- Accessible for evaluation and debug
- Enables flashing of the XM132 via USB-UART or SW-DP
- Can be powered either from a 3.3 V LDO
The XE132 Entry Evaluation Kit (XM132) is an evaluation board including the XM132 Entry module. It makes the interfaces from the XM132 module accessible for evaluation and debugs. It also enables the flashing of the XM132 via USB-UART or SW-DP. The XM132 Entry module is included in the XE132 Evaluation board.
The XM132 module mounted on the XE132 can be powered either from a 3.3V LDO (U4) which is supplied from the USB 5V power domain or from “V_EXT” in the J3 pin header. V_EXT should be between 1.8 V to 3.6 V. The typical value of V_EXT is 3.3 V.
- 1 x XE132 Entry Evaluation Kit (XM132)