Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Basic AI Kit for Dobot Magician
- Features an entry-level Learning Kit for Artificial Intelligence
- Lets you explore Machine Intelligence via Human-machine Interaction
- Provides experience the Fun of Electronic Production in PBL
- Uses Smartly Play technology in Open Source Electronic Platform
- Compatible with Dobot Robotic Arm - Magician - Basic Plan (not included)
The Basic AI Kit for Dobot Magician as an entry-level learning suite for AI, Arduino Artificial Intelligence Suite features Arduino Mega 2560 control board, LED indicator, joystick, switch button, voice and visual recognition modules.
Plentiful courses are provided to help children get started quickly to control the robot arm via programing and easily grasp the basic knowledge of AI, thus cultivating their innovative thinking and understanding of the open-source creative culture.
Abundant electronic modules include programmable control board, various sensors, voice, and visual recognition. Control the lights and DOBOT Magician by button, joystick, and voice to help children explore artificial intelligence in every aspect. Abundant attracting teaching demos and step-by-step curriculum help students learn interactive devices including sensor perception, controller operation, equipment feedback. Combine learning with playing to unlock unlimited fun of electronic production.
Supporting secondary development and controlled by Arduino, the platform is compatible with Mixly, Arduino-related peripheral sensors, etc., inspiring students with the charm of technology in the open source software and hardware platform.
Creating a DOBOT remote controller via programming can turn children’s creative ideas into reality and help them learn circuit, programming at the same time.
- Arduino Mega 2560 control board
- LED indicators
- Switch buttons
- Voice and visual recognition modules
Digital Button Module
- 22 x 30 mm
- 30 x 20 mm
- Microcontroller: ATmega2560
- Operating Voltage: 5 V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7 - 12 V
- Input Voltage(range): 6 - 20 V
- Digital I/O Pins: 54 (of which 15 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 16 I/O
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 50 mA
- DC Current for 3.3 V Pin: 50 mA
- Flash Memory: 256 KB of which 4KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 8 KB
- EEPROM: 4 KB
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- Keycap Color: Red, Green, Blue
- Supply Voltage: 3.3 - 5 V
- Data type: Digital
- Color: Red, Green, Blue
- Brightness: 2,500 to 3,300 mcd Highlight output
- Voltage: 3.3 - 5 V
- Wavelength: 520 - 530 nm
- Angle: 80 - 110°
- Weight: 5 g