Included in this bundle
- 1 X RB-Hit-27 - Hitec HS-422 Servo Motor
- 1 X RB-Sta-01 - 3.7V, 2000mAh, 5C LiPo Battery
- 1 X RB-Sha-62 - USB to Mini B Cable 1m
- 1 X RB-Lyn-813 - Lynxmotion Cell Phone Pan and Tilt Kit (No Servos)
- 1 X RB-Dfr-475 - Gravity I/O Expansion Shield for Arduino v7
- 1 X RB-Rbo-33 - DFRobotShop Rover V2 - Arduino Compatible Tracked Robot (Basic Kit)
- 1 X RB-Rbo-97 - DFRobotShop Rover Expansion Plate V2
- 1 X RB-Dfr-10 - DFRobot Serial Bluetooth Module
- Smartphone development version of the DFRobotShop Rover
- Versatile, programmable robot tank kit
- Onboard LiPo battery charger and LiPo battery included
- Complete Arduino board built-in (Arduino Uno)
- Dual H-bridge and onboard voltage regulator (only one battery needed)
- No soldering required
- Please verify the polarity of the connector before using this battery as it may differ from the image
The DFRobotShop Rover V2 – Arduino Compatible Tracked Robot (Smartphone Development Kit) is a versatile mobile robot tank based on the popular Arduino Uno USB Microcontroller Rev 3 microcontroller. The Rover uses the popular Tamiya twin motor gearbox and the Tamiya track and wheel set. The DFRobotShop Rover PCB incorporates a standard Arduino Uno (surface mount ATMega328), L293B motor driver (connected to pins 5 to 8), voltage regulator and prototyping area while contributing to the mechanical structural of the robot. The onboard voltage regulator allows the entire board to be powered using as little as 3.7V to ~9V*
1) If you are using the 4xAA battery pack, please remove the jumper located at the left rear of the board.
2) This is a development platform, and only basic code is provided. It is up to the user to develop an APP to communicate with the rover. If you think your app would appeal to many people, we encourage you to refine it and put it for sale on Google Play and bring it to our attention.
In order to make assembly as easy as possible, solderless quick connect terminals have been included to give customers the option of crimping the wires to the motors (soldering is still preferable). The DFRobotShop Rover is compatible with a variety of shields when used at the same time as the motor driver, and is compatible with all shiels when not using the motor driver. Additional features include 2x encoder connectors connected to A0 and A1 for use with the Encoder Pair for Tamiya Twin Motor Gearbox , pinout for DFRobot Bluetooth and DFRobot APC220 RF modules as well as 6x cool blue LEDs (jumper selectable) placed around the board.
*Note that the Tamiya Twin-Motor Gear Box included with the kit operate at 4.5V nominal. For 6V motors.
Note: Due to the requirements of shipping these batteries and restrictions from shipping companies, only two batteries can be shipped together at one time. If more than two batteries are added to your cart you will be unable to complete your order. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Fully assembled DFRobotShop Rover PCB
- DFRobotShop Rover aluminum frame (left and right sides) and hardware
- Tamiya Twin-Motor Gear Box
- Tamiya Track and Wheel Set
- 1x IO Expansion Shield
- 1x Bluetooth Module
- DFRobotShop Rover Expansion Plate
- Smartphone tilt mechanism
- Hitec HS-422 servo motor
- USB to Mini B Cable
- 3.7V LiPo battery
Arduino software available on www.arduino.cc
• PCB Dimensions: 57mm x 195mm
• Overall dimensions of DFRobotShop Rover (without expansion plate): 200mm long x 108mm wide x 58mm high
• Weight (not including battery): 450g (including expansion plate, tilk mechanism and servo)
- DFRobotShop Rover Manual
- DFRobotShop Rover Schematic
- Light sensor datasheet
- Expension plate assembly guide
- DFRobotShop Rover Metal Bracket Dimensions
- DFRobotShop Rover V2 Schematics
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.