Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Lynxmotion SES-V2 Rotational Base Kit
- Features a base rotation kit for Lynxmotion Smart Servos (not included)
- Is made with strong G10 composite material and aluminum standoffs
- Increases axial load capacity of LSS actuator
- Offers four-point mounting compatible with Lynxmotion BR-KT
The Lynxmotion SES-V2 Rotational Base Kit is used for applications which require that an axial load be placed on the servo, as one might find in the case of a robotic arm, pan and tilt system or turntable.
Designed around the Lynxmotion Smart Servo (LSS), this rotating base is direct drive with five points of contact rolling on plastic beads and stainless steel dowels, with no limits on the angle of rotation.
The main structure is made of four G10 composite plates and five aluminum standoffs. The four-point mounting at the base is compatible with Lynxmotion’s BR-KT base rotation kit, allowing it to be retrofitted on Lynxmotion robots. Lynxmotion servo sold separately.
- 4x G10 plates (top / middle x2 / bottom)
- 5x 40 mm Aluminum standoffs
- Required hardware (screws & others)
- Overall height: 2 inch / ~50mm
- Diameter: ~3.35 inch / 85mm (top plate)
- Base mounting: 2.95 inch / ~75mm