- Lynxmotion Smart Servo (LSS) - High Speed (HS1)
- Features a configurable, modular smart servo motor
- Designed for the Lynxmotion Servo Erector Set (SES)
- 100RPM - no load (12V)
- 8 Kg-cm max static torque & 1.6 Kg-cm max dynamic torque (12V)
- Metal gears, RGB LED bar, sensor feedback, button interface
- Smart / wheel / RC modes
The Lynxmotion Smart Servo (LSS) - High Speed (HS1) are new compact, modular actuators which were designed to be an evolution of the standard RC servo for use in multi degree-of-freedom robots, animatronics, custom RC projects and more. The lineup currently includes three “smart servos” which differ in maximum torque and speed, and share the same dimensions, mounting points and output spline.
The servos form the core modules of the next generation Lynxmotion Servo Erector Set (S.E.S.) and a wide variety of modular brackets, mechanics and electronics have been designed around them. "Smart" means each servos' parameters are user-modifiable and configurable, there is sensor feedback (Voltage, Current, Temperature, Position, and RPM), built-in safety features, and although they work best when connected to a microcontroller or computer, can be used as advanced RC actuators.
The custom LSS serial protocol was built upon the SSC-32 / 32U protocol and makes communicating with and configuring the servos one of the easiest and most intuitive to use.
Note: The servo cannot be used on its own as no communication interface is included with the servo. The suggested serial interface is the
Lynxmotion Smart Servo Brackets
Lynxmotion's Smart Servos are designed to be part of the Lynxmotion Servo Erector Set (SES) modular robot building system and are compatible with dozens of brackets and frame components.
The Lynxmotion SES-V2 Power Distribution Board for LSS (LSS-HUB) provides a simple solution to supply power to and communicate with the smart servos. It is also a useful tool to split the LSS bus from one servo to two or three while allowing these servos to be powered separately. The Power Hub can be mounted directly to the servos.
Custom designed gears can be used to provide external gearing for the Lynxmotion Smart Servo (LSS) motors.
Lynxmotion SES-V2 Geared Gripper Kit
The Lynxmotion SES-V2 Geared Gripper Kit is made of durable aluminum plates and standoffs and uses foam to conform to the object being grasped. Inner teeth on the aluminum help "bite" into objects when necessary.
Lynxmotion (LSS) - Configuration Software
The Lynxmotion (LSS) - Configuration Software provides easy access to viewing and modifying of the various settings that control the main features and functionality of the Lynxmotion Smart Servo Motors as well as allowing firmware updates.
- 1x Lynxmotion Smart Servo - High Speed (HS1)
- 1x Aluminum driving horn (SES pattern) pre-assembled
- 1x Idler horn (SES pattern) pre-assembled
- 1x Cable: 150mm long 4-pin Molex to 4-pin Molex
- 1x Cable: 150mm long 4-pin Molex to 3-pin 2.54mm “RC Standard” connector plus 2.54mm single pin connector
- 51 x 25 x 38.3 mm (case only)
- Nominal Voltage (recommended): 12V (6V min, 12.6V max)
- Torque, max. static at 12V: 8 Kg-cm
- Torque, max dynamic at 12V: 1.6 Kg-cm
- Speed, no load at 12V: 100RPM
- Current, no load, standby at 12V: 70mA
- Current, stall at 12V: 300mA
- Operating temperature range: 45°C~67°C
- Spline: 24 Tooth (compatible with Hitec standard spline)
- DC Motor: Cored
- Gear ratio: 1:146
- Gear material: Copper
- Operating angle: 360° absolute and virtual multi-turn
- Communication type: TTL full duplex asynchronous serial or RC PWM
- Communication protocol: Custom Lynxmotion Smart Servo (LSS)
- Baudrate range: 9600 bps ~ 921600 bps
- Baudrate (recommended) : 115200 bps
- Connector: Molex 4-pin, 2.54mm Low Profile (pinout: Rx | Vcc | GND | Tx)
- Weight: 57.0g
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.